We often tell our patients that we are not just in the “tooth fixing” business. We believe that it is equally important to help you develop a plan to manage and maintain your own dental health, much like a personal fitness plan. This empowers you with control of your own health and well-being.
Dr. Caceres and our team of dental professionals have the experience and training that you and your family can rely on to keep those precious smiles feeling and looking great.
Our practice was designed with the comfort of our patients in mind.
From the very first phone call, you’ll receive a warm and friendly greeting from our dental family to yours.
Throughout each step of your visit, we have paid special attention to the details of your experience with us.
Service conveniences & amenities that we provide in our office include:
- Sedation options for patients that are anxious about dental procedures
- Digital radiography for xray safety and computer screens that help us share our findings with you
- Experience with all types of dental insurance to help you understand your plan and get the most from your coverage
- CareCredit® dental payment plans to fit dentistry into your budget
- Music headphones, DVDs & television viewing, memory-foam pillows & blankets and fragrant candles in each treatment room
Dentistry you can trust.
Our practice has served the Marietta and West Cobb communities for over 25 years.
Contact us to learn more about Dr. Caceres and our team – and we look forward to learning more about you.
During every exam, we check for potential problems that could arise. If anything is found, an orthodontic recommendation will be made to address the problem early on. You nor we want any problem to worsen and cause more issues as your child grows into an adult.
Rest assured, Mark Caceres, DMD, and his Team are committed to establishing the importance of dental hygiene at a young age to ensure good oral health habits for a lifetime. Whether your baby just had his first tooth erupt, or you’re seven years old lost her first tooth, we invite you to make an appointment with one of our caring Team Members today.