Call Us Today at
or complete the short form below
If your teeth have become yellowed and stained, it may be time to consider teeth whitening. There are several options from which to choose. For most patients, the best choice is custom-fitted whitening trays you apply at home. This not only saves time on office visits; it also saves you money. Perhaps you’ve been tempted to try those expensive kits offered at drugstores. Before you do, we invite you to consider professionally fitted and delivered alternatives.
Unlike store bought kits, which are designed to only whiten front teeth, and do not last very long, whitening trays that are custom fitted by a dental professional can be used for years. You have the convenience of choosing when you want to whiten your teeth. Many people see a noticeable result immediately after using them, which means that you can look forward to years of teeth whitening at your leisure.
There are several benefits to home teeth whitening:
- You’ll spend less on at-home products provided by your dentist.
- There’s no disruption in your personal schedule, as you can use the kits at your leisure.
- Treatments are more effective, with longer lasting effects, than store bought kits.
- The trays are lightweight and portable so you can take them on vacation, to school or work – anywhere
- They effectively rid the teeth of stains from things like coffee, smoking, red wine and berries, as well as discoloration stemming from medications and health conditions.
Perhaps the best part about at-home teeth whitening trays is that they improve your smile and give you a boost of self-confidence.
For amazing results that happen virtually right away, call us at 770-919-2244 to learn how you can be custom fitted for your own at-home teeth whitening trays. It’s a lot easier than you think!
Mark Caceres, DMD, LLC
3451 Ernest W Barrett Parkway Northwest, Suite 190
Marietta, GA 30064
Our family dental practice is located in Marietta, Georgia, convenient to West Cobb and Dallas.
To take advantage of our special offers
Call (770) 919-2244
or fill out the online form to